Friday, May 16, 2014

We Are ALL DOING IT!

You know you are.  I am, and always hope to be...

BELIEVING GOD for SOMETHING... 

or lots of somethings!


There are so many things that I could share that I am believing God for, and it seems the list keeps getting longer.  Yes, there are many things that have been checked off the list, smaller things, but still appreciated things.  Then there are several whopper-sized hopes, dreams and plans that are still in the count-down mode.

Do I get tired?

Do I get discouraged?

Do I wonder if I'm on the wrong road?

Yes!  Yes!  and Yes!

But then I have moments like I had this week.  My daughter, Jenn, made a trip south to visit her new nephew, Wyatt.  As part of that visit, I received my Mother's Day gift from her.  Encouragement from God's word to hold on, reminding me that HE HAS NOT FORGOTTEN His promises to me or all those that are dear to me. Girls... I AM STILL BELIEVING!
That was Tuesday.




Then came Wednesday... it was a day I had been anticipating for a few weeks.  Jesus Culture was coming to town and I had a ticket... a premium ticket!
As I made my way to the event, a sweet reminder from above.  Remember the name of the event...

 "I Still Believe Tour" 

One more sweet encouragement to do just that.

All that to lead up to the sharing of this video... If it doesn't make your spirit soar... better dial 911!


I hope this encourages you to hold one and keep believing.  

He is SO trustworthy.






 

0 comments: